Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile), the No. 1 cell phone supplier in the U.S.1, today announced the forthcoming availability of the Samsung Solstice® II, a fast messaging device with a 3.0″ touchscreen. The Solstice II includes Samsung’s unique TouchWiz 2.0 user interface that offers one-touch access to frequently used applications and social networks. The Solstice II comes loaded with features like a 2.0 megapixel camera, AT&T Social Net, AT&T Navigator for turn-by-turn instructions, AT&T Music and Radio, mobile email and more.
The Solstice II will be available on November 7th at AT&T2 company-owned retail locations nationwide or at http://www.att.com/wireless. AT&T has priced the Solstice II at $29. .99.
– Threaded Text Messaging
– AT&T Social Net
– Multiple Messaging Options (SMS, MMS, Video Messaging and Instant Messaging)
– Mobile E-mail
– AT&T AppCenter
– Mobile Web Browser
– 2.0 Megapixel Camera and Camcorder
– aGPS Navigation with AT&T Navigator and AllSport GPS
– AT&T Music and Radio
– My Cast Weather
– Star Tweets
– Vlingo® Speech-to-Text Functionality
– Preloaded and downloadable games
– Video Share
– MobiTV® and MobiVJ®
– Bluetooth® 2.1 Technology
– Tri-Band: UMTS 850/1900/2100 MHz; Supports HSDPA 7.2Mb/s; Quad-Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Display: 240 x 400 Pixels, 65K color TFT
– Dimensions: 4.29” x 2.13” x 0.47”
– Weight: 3.35 ounces
– 256MB internal storage memory
– External microSD™ memory card slot up to 16 GB(card sold separately)
– Talk Time: Up to 5 hours3
– Standby Time: Up to 250 hours
1 Number one mobile phone provider in the U.S assert for Samsung Mobile based upon documented dispatch data, according to Strategy Analytics Q2 2010 U.S. Market Share Handset Shipments Reports. Two AT&T products and services are supplied or supplied by subsidiaries and associates of AT&T Inc. beneath the AT&T manufacturer rather than from AT&T Inc.. 3 Battery power consumption depends on factors such as network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, features selected, vibrate mode, backlight settings, browser use, frequency of calls and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
Requirements & restrictions apply. See contract & rate plan brochure for information. Subscriber must live & have a mailing addr. Up to $36 activ. Commission applies. Equipment price & avail may change by mrk & might not be accessible from independent merchants. Early Termination Fee: None if cancelled at the first 30 days, but up to $35 restocking fee might apply to gear yields; then up to $150. Some agents impose add’l fees. Quick Messaging Phones need a minimal $20 messaging or mixture of messaging and data plans.